We are excited to be working with an Employer of choice who are undergoing a period of growth and are looking for 2 Trainers to join the HR team and be responsible for the design and delivery of training to all levels of the business. These opportunities are rare and will suit a confident and motivated individual with experience of delivering sales and customer service training to individuals and groups.
Core duties will include:
- To train, coach, mentor and develop a team of sales people to achieve a higher level of performance.
- To provide ongoing support and act as a contact for advice.
- To conduct onboarding training.
- Collate and update all training documentation.
- Assist with the design of training resources, keeping all materials up to date.
- Design e-learning modules.
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes.
- Report back to the Training and HR Manager on progression and development of team.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of training groups and individuals with exceptional sales training skills.
- Strong, confident communication skills with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally with knowledge of Financial Services or call centre training.
You will be working as part of a dynamic HR team and the company offer a fantastic benefits package and working environment.