We are seeking an experienced Insurance Claims Handler to work with our client as part of our small claims team.
The purpose of this role is to deal with all aspects of customer claims, including first notification of loss, dealing with insurers and loss adjusters, together with all associated telephone and administration tasks.
- To process claims by telephone or correspondence as appropriate
- Liaise with customers, insurance companies and loss adjusters by telephone and correspondence
- Transmit photographic and video evidence to insurers
- Maintain customer records on bespoke software system and manual files
You should ideally have the following skills:
- An understanding of commercial insurances including commercial vehicles, fleets, goods in transit, employers liability and public liability
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Sirius (or experience of using a similar system)
- Experience of working in a similar role
- A confident telephone manner and the ability to be accurate and precise whilst working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A friendly and approachable personality with the ability to adapt to customer requirements with patience and understanding
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. with a one hour lunch break
Holiday: 31 days per annum including Bank Holidays
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience
Pension and Death in Service Schemes: available after qualifying period
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org