We have an exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturer in their quality team as a Heat Treatment/NDT Expert.
- Conduct process verification checks on all furnace traces, and report findings accordingly in line with NADCAP and internal practices.
- Conduct hardness testing on finished track shaft components.
- Conduct NADCAP assessments on site, in preparation for main audits.
- Conduct internal audits in line with the companies audit frequency matrix, and report findings accordingly.
- Report audit findings to QA Manager and Special Processes Manager.
- Support Special Process Manager to close NCR’s
- To facilitate management of customer complaint within the area using Problem Solving Tools and 8D report.
- Hardness Testing qualification Rockwell and Vickers (as per EN4179).
- PRI NADCAP Heat treating qualification with understanding of carburising, hardening (vacuum and salt bath), deep freeze, stress relieve, shot blast.
- Demonstrated experience in Heat Treatment (hardening, carburising)
- Internal Auditor qualification
- Quality Tools / Problem Solving tools/ 8D report knowledge and demonstrated usage
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office 365
This position is being offered on a double day basis. One week Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm and following week Monday – Friday 2pm – 10pm rotational.