Another great opportunity lands at your feet via WavelengthHQ.
We’ve just added this new vacancy, take a look, spread the word.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Performance Marketing Executive to join our client’s growing team and support their exciting growth ambitions.
The role reports to the Digital Marketing Supervisor and you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of all of the performance/paid marketing activity across UK trade and customer-facing brands as well as potentially supporting some of the European sites.
Our Client are currently going through a period of significant growth and therefore we are looking for someone with a great knowledge of paid search and the ability to pull together and analyse large amounts of data with tools such as excel.
Building new performance driven digital marketing campaigns focussing on paid search and paid social, then extending out into shopping campaigns, display and email.
Analysing and reporting on current performance, spotting opportunities and optimising existing campaigns.
– Supporting the wider digital marketing team when required.
– Experience of setting up and optimising paid marketing campaigns, ideally Paid Search, Social and Display.
– Data literate and analytical – used to extracting and analysing large amounts of data from different sources and making recommendations for improvements and opportunities.
– The ability to tailor content for different audiences and channels.
– Proven experience of building great relationships across different stakeholders.
– Highly organised with great attention to detail.
– A clear and concise communicator.
Experience required –
A degree in a relevant subject.
– Expert user of excel.
– Google Ads experience.
– Google Analytics experience is essential.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar digital/performance marketing role
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion